Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Baking: On the First Day of Baking...

On the First Day of Baking the baker made with the kids....

Peanut Butter Blossoms

Today we started out by making the much loved Peanut Butter Blossom Cookie. Now, I don't know about you, but this was a cookie I always looked forward to helping my mom make (I got to sneak some Hershey's Kisses) and eat! It is definitely a hit in my house. We made about 10 dozen today! It was a fun adventure. Find the recipe we used here

 
 Mixing..using my new KitchenAid                           Dough all ready to be rolled

    #1 rolling the cookies                                   #1 & #2 liked to unwrap the Hershey's Kisses

 
Ta Da! 9 dozen later!

Now, had I seen this earlier, I probably would've done THIS...It's a 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A free eCookbook from Mr. Food!

2 comments:

  1. The last couple years I switched to using stars - easier to bite into. This year I'm going to do some stars, and also got a deal on candy cane Hershey kisses & mint truffle Hershey kisses so gonna see what they're like in on the cookies! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy oh boy! Sounds good. I've got a great recipe for the mint truffles that I'm going to tackle one day of the 12 days of baking...called Kiss Pies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...