Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Good Morning Girls

My friend from Ironic Adventures asked me yesterday if I wanted to participate in this, and I think its an AWESOME idea....so we're going to start a group...we'll post more about that later. Here's a little synopsis of what it's all about...
"If you’re new to Good Morning Girls you might be asking what is it? Great question, glad you asked! “Good Morning Girls” are a group of Christian women who email, facebook, twitter or text messaging to keep each other accountable for their quiet times. For 3 years, I have been a part of a group of women who email each other each weekday after we have our quiet time. We say “Good Morning/Afternoon/Night” and then share what we read in our quiet time. Some of us have our quiet time first thing in the morning, while others squeeze it in during children’s naps or at bedtime."

This is exactly what I need...an accountability group. What an awesome idea. Would you like to be apart of it with us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...