Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, December 12, 2011

Kleenex....what fun!

Does your child think that emptying the Kleenex box is fun? #2 sure does. One morning I came to find her in the living room with a box of NEW Kleenex and she had EMPTIED the entire box onto the floor. She looked at me with her "innocent" eyes, which spoke...I didn't mean to do it. Now, how can you be made a cute one year old...you can't really. You choose JOY. Well, after thinking and thinking and searching on Pinterest, I found the answer!

What you'll need:
Empty Baby Wipe container
Scrap pieces of cloth, in strips.

I made #2 two her very own Kleenex box she can empty, time and time again! She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...