Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Legitimate Survey Companies

In my spare time (haha, if there is any in the day) I take a few surveys. I have a "favorite" survey site, which rewards you right away, you don't have to take 100 surveys to get $1! There are a lot of survey companies out there, and these are the few I've worked with and have got great rewards from!

My absolute favorite is Opinion Outpost. Here you can take a 10 minute survey (time always varies) and make $1.50! I know its not a lot, but if you save up you can get great rewards. I redeemed my points from the past month and got $23.50 for Amazon.com!!

I've also done some Ipsos I Say surveys. The rewards take a little longer, so its not my #1 choice.

Pinecone Research is also a great site, but I don't think they are accepting new applications right now. 

I've also used Synovate: One of the most highly-recommended survey companies. It's free to sign up and you’ll get great paying survey and product testing opportunities each month. This one is famous for frequently giving free full size products! Most recently I've tested Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner.

Toluna: When you sign up for Toluna, you will receive 500 points to welcome you to the site. When you have earned at least 60,000 points, you may redeem your points for a cash reward. Go here to sign up with Tulona. So rewards take a while again with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...