Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, January 9, 2012

Preschool Songs

With #1 turning 3 next month, I've started getting some stuff together to reinforce what he's learning at school...so we'll have story time, craft time, song time, calendar time, and bible time. Today I finished the preschool songs and made them into a nice little book! It has 36 different preschool/christian songs! I got some of them here, but the others I learned while teaching Kindergarten!



If you'd like a copy of the songs comment on the blog with your email, but feel free to spell it out (like first dot name at gmail dot com). I will get the pdf sent to you as soon as I can!!

4 comments:

  1. amandatatesailer@live.com if you have a minute you should message me your song list Tate would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth-We'd love the songs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth -I have a friend who was just asking about this type of thing. Can you pass on a copy? smulso@csp.edu

    Thanks
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. punkycurfman@aol.com
    I would love your song Thank you Monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...