Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Idea

We've been really busy just with life in general so I've scaled back our "crafts" a bit, plus its been SUPER nice outside, so we've been spending time outside. We're getting ready to tear down a deck and rebuild it, add a shed, put in a double check, and plant a 20 x 10 garden! So, yes, I'm excited for SPRING,  BUT I'm sure it'll snow before that really happens. Joy! 



Here is one craft we did this week to get in the mood for St. Patrick's Day.

We also made yummy GREEN Rice Krispies. These were gone in no time. Both kids LOVE this for dessert! Adding the green made it even more fun!


2 comments:

  1. That green pepper as a stamp is WAY awesome - who knew it made a shamrock?! I have half a pepper in the fridge, too bad it's cut the wrong way. Now I need another! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We then, after the paint was dry, cut out individual shamrocks and colored them with crayons (green of course). I didn't have time to photograph those...and don't tell Pastor but I just washed the paint off of it then cut it up and cooked with it (hey, it's washable paint...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...