Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's on Your Nightstand?

My friend over at Ironic Adventures does this, so I thought this would be a good way to keep track of what I'm reading. For March I have a goal of 5 various books.

1. The Five Love Languages of Children: I have ready Gary Chapmans Five Love Languages for couples and so I thought this would be a good read for me for my children. Being they are only 3 and 1 a lot isn't going to be "put into practice" yet, but always a good starter. I'm 3 chapters into this book, this is my read a chapter before I go to bed book.

2. Infidel: My Life: My book club at church is reading this, this month. I have to have it FINISHED by March 13th and haven't even picked it up from the library yet. That is on my to do list tomorrow. From what I've heard its a great read and a fast one. It's an autobiography and I love reading those!

3. Gospel of John, Book of Colossians, Book of Proverbs, and the 1st 31 Psalms. This is part of a 31 day reading plan that I am doing to help me read more of the bible. Bit by bit I'll get it all read.


4. Simple Secrets to a Happy Life: This is part of a book review that I'm doing, but I'm super excited to read about it!

5. Have a New Husband by Friday: A free kindle book I got a while back, its up NEXT. I'm hoping I get to this one this month! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're joining in--your list looks good this month. I've seen that Have a New Husband by Friday around a bit and giggle every time I read the title. As a single woman, I'm definitely not the target audience, but the title does serve to remind me that marriage isn't the panacea I can be tempted to consider it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...