Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Sunday, April 1, 2012

What's on Your Nightstand?

Well here's a recap of what my goals were for March, and what I accomplished. We were struck with illnesses for almost 2 weeks this past month, which meant I wasn't motivated very much to read.
1. The Five Love Languages of Children: I'm halfway through.
2. Infidel: My Life: Met with the book club, but only read 3 chapters in, just wasn't a book for me.
3. Gospel of John, Book of Colossians, Book of Proverbs, and the 1st 31 Psalms. I DID do all this.
4. Simple Secrets to a Happy Life: This is an AWESOME book. Read my review of the book here.
5. Have a New Husband by Friday: Started, but this is a book I have to read on the computer and I'm TRYING to reduce my screen time.

This is where April is leading me.
1. Finish The Five Love Languages of Children
2. Finish Have a New Husband by Friday
3. Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches was recommended by a blogger I follow who also has young children, because we as moms all need encouragement!  
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children I'm not really big into "scary" books, but a friend read about it and said she thought it sounded interesting, so I'm going to start reading it too....I do NOT think this is one I can read before I go to bed though!

What are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...