Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coupon Tip

 
*Picture used from thecuttinedge.org

So I've been in kind of a "funk" with couponing. Not that I'm "not into it" just haven't found "stealer" deals lately, so because of that I haven't really been couponing. BUT the reason I feel I can get away with this is because the last 10 months or so I've been a hard core couponer. So today's coupon tip is  when down in a funk, shop from your stock pile. I work really hard to coupon for a good 10 months or so a year so when there aren't as many deals I shop from my stock pile and only buy necessities.

What do you do when your not in the mood to coupon? Splurge?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...