Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, May 18, 2012

Look in the PARADE Magazine this Sunday!

As I was checking some websites this evening I came across a FREEBIE for this weekend in the papers (AND we'll have doublers this weekend, double yeah!).

I usually get the McDonalds coupons when they come, and since I get FIVE papers on a Sunday, this means that I'll possibly get FIVE FREE DRINKS! This will pay for my newspaper subscription for the month for sure! I'll post more on why I get so many papers and HOW later next week.

This weekend 5/20 you will want to look in your newspapers Parade magazine for a
McDonalds coupons for a Free 12oz Cherry Berry chiller
and another coupon for $1 off a McCafe Lemonade, Frappe or Smoothie (medium or large).
Please note that this may not be in ALL Parade magazines or even in every one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...