Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, June 29, 2012

Absent...

I want to apologize for being so distant in the posts here. We've been CRAZY busy to say the least. We've been to North Dakota in back, in less than a week, so that's 28 hours in the car logged...if you're keeping track this summer we've been to: Montana & North Dakota (TWICE), Utah, Nebraska, and Wyoming (add to that, Pastor has been to Nevada, California, and Mexico). It's not even July and the kids and I have logged over 75 hours of TRAVEL time. We are going on a trip on Monday again for a week, to the mountains with all of Pastor's immediate side of the family. They are all pastors, so we're doing a "Christmas in July" thing.

We're also building a MASSIVE deck on our house while traveling all this much. We'll have a week break in-between family visiting and VBS week at our church, then its back to the mountains for another week while Pastor teaches Guitar Camp up at Camp Perkins. Then it's August...#2 has her 2nd birthday party, which I think I've decided to do a "fish" theme, more on that in mid July.

So, for this weekend I'm working on various Pinterest projects that I've found and want to do. I'll take pictures and post how they turn out. I'm going to make some citrus scrub, sugar scrub, 4th of July Kebobs, and a couple kid crafts!

Hopefully by late July I'll be back up to posting the normal, "daily" post. Until then, I can't promise anything....HOWEVER I will be doing a GIVEAWAY starting Monday, ending on July 10th! Watch for that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...