Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, June 7, 2012

When I was teaching I used a lot of the "Love and Logic" method in my classroom. It's a great way to create an awesome community in the classroom. It helps teachers build relationships and connections, manage hard students, makes learning fun and productive, and also helps children solve their own problems.


I was in our church library the other day looking for a good read and I found "Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birthday to Six years". I'm excited to read this book. I'll share what I learn with you all.

What kind of parenting books do you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...