Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Homemade Citrus Scrub




I told you I was going to try some new things on Pinterest, and this Citrus Scrub has been on my "to do" list for a while. I figured this would make a nice "Christmas in July" gift for my sister in law, so I made it. It turned out great!!! It's super easy and leaves your hands smelling wonderful! I have a jar of it by my kitchen sink now!

You need:
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 cup sea salt
  • 1-2 slices of lemon
  • 1-2 slices of orange
     
     




 First put the oil and salt in the blender. Then chop up the lemon and the oranges and put into the blender, mix well and add into your jars!


 This recipe made a jar in a half. My jars are about 6-8oz.




1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful! and so simple! I will have to make some of this for sure! Thanks for sharing, Beth! Wonderful pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...