Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, July 23, 2012

Off to Camp again!

This is our LAST "big" summer trip of the year. Thank goodness because we haven't been home for more than 10 days at a time since May 1! I'd really like to put the suit case away for a while. Don't get me wrong I love traveling and I especially loved seeing ALL our families, but its time to get back into routine. AFTER this week at camp. We're headed up to Camp Perkins. It's a BEAUTIFUL place and we were up there the first of this month but this time we're going back because Pastor's a guitar camp counselor and POSSIBLY the pastoral counselor as well, but he is trying not to do both, but I have a feeling it will happen.

Here's a "view" of camp from our earlier trip this month!


 The Sawtooth Mountain Range in Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...