Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, August 20, 2012

FREE Glade Expressions...

I was browsing through the Walgreens ad on Sunday morning and I found a SWEET deal and now I'm wishing I would've printed more of the coupons when I had the chance, they are gone now. I only printed one, and could've printed 4. BUMMER. Lesson learned.

I've kind of taken a break from Walgreens/drug store shopping, because I wasn't seeing the numbers like I wanted, so I took a break, and our Walgreens isn't always the easiest to work with, with coupons. So it was more of a hassle so I decided to take a break. Well today proves I can go back and try some more.


I did this deal.

I picked up my 2 FREE 8x10 collages from Walgreens. Use code GETONEFREE, not sure if its still working.
I also got 1 Glade Expressions Air Freshner Starter Kit. $4.49, on sale for $2.99. I used a $3 off coupon from Coupons.com and I looked the coupon isn't available anymore, shoot! The lady at the register had to mark the coupon down to 2.99, since they don't do overage. OH, and the best part about this is, you're going to get a $1 Register Reward back! You'll MAKE money on this transaction.

Total OOP: $0.18
MADE: $2 RR

What a sweet deal! I wish I could've printed more, I hate spending money on air fresheners, so getting them for free is the best deal ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...