Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Free Weather Bear Printable

We're getting ready homeschooling and I thought I'd share a printable I made with you. We work on the weather for 3 year old preschool and I made this weather bear with clip art. We'll graph our weather each day and "dress" the weather bear each day!

I hope you and your preschooler enjoy the weather bear printable.


  1. Thanks so much for posting the printable! It's helping my kids stay interested in the topic. LOL

  2. You're welcome. It's always fun to "dress" the bear. :)

  3. Thank you for the weather bear, I've been looking for this to teach my class how to dress for the weather.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...