Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, August 24, 2012

Texting Clubs...pay off!

So one day in June (I know a while back) I was sitting in the Papa Murphy's waiting area, waiting for my pizza to be made and I saw a little thing about a texting club and a promotion, so I joined. They send you monthly and bi-monthly promotions and coupons. Hey, pretty neat. So I joined. I texted PAPA to 74499. Then about 2 days later I got a text from them. It was a coupon. Then a week or so later I got another text....that I had WON a YEARS worth of PAPA MURPHY'S PIZZA!!!!!!!! I was apprehsive because I've recently got some texting scams. I brought my phone into Papa Murphy's and sure enough, I had won a years worth of free pizza (which is one pizza a month, or 12 FREE ANY SIZE ANY TOPPING pizzas).

I learned it PAYS off to join the texting clubs, now I have unlimited texting because between Pastor, my mom, my sister, and my bestie from Ironic Adventures, I sent over 1,000 texts a month so it doesn't cost me anything to get the texts from the restaurant or other stores. So I recommend joining a texting club and see what happens!


**I was in no way reimbursed for this review, I just thought it was AWESOME that I won the pizza and wanted to share it with you**

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...