Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, August 30, 2012

What's On Your Nightstand?

 
I've been really bad about logging my books I've read. Its been a crazy and hectic summer. Here's to hoping that starting school with the kids at home, will help me stay more task orientated as well.

This is what I read this past month, in August.
F in Exams: HILARIOUS read, I read this in about 45 minutes. If you need a laugh, pick this one up!
Call of a Coward: I read this for a book review on my blog, a good book, not great.
God Never Blinks: Good inspirational read.

This is what's on my list for September.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: This is our September Book Club Book.
Lone Wolf: I LOVE Jodi Picoult as a writer, so I'm anxious to read her newest one!
Sarah's Key: Our October Book Club Book, wanted to get a head start
Gospel of Yes: A Book Review book

Here's to hoping I get all my books read this coming month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...