Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas Cards

Are you thinking Christmas? I AM! I've already got all my Christmas Shopping done (gasp, YES, I do!). The one big reason this year being, we'll have a pretty little baby when Christmas Shopping comes around...and usually I got BLACK FRIDAY Shopping, but this year we'll be having a baby!

Anyway, back to CHRISTMAS thinking. I'm a big photo planner and I like to think about the pictures we take for our Christmas Cards. I like the Christmas Cards that feature the whole family AND the kids. Not just the kids. Thus sometimes my card choices are limited, but not through Shutterfly! They have an AMAZING selection of cards. I especially enjoy all the religious cards that were added this year! I've found the card we're going to use and I'm so excited to share it with you!

Here's the card that I've chosen for our family. It's an awesome 5x7 folded card (and on the inside I'll have a nice "baby announcement" picture on one side and then a place to write a hand written note on the other). It has 4 pictures on the front, one for each kid, and a family picture. It's perfect. I know now what orientation the pictures will need to be, so I can plan my picture taking accordingly! To view all the cards Shutterfly has, go to Christmas Cards. They have a lot to choose from and it was a hard time choosing (oddly Pastor and I agreed on this one right away, which usually doesn't happen....agreeing on things fast that is).

If you want you can check out Shutterfly on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and on their blog.

Another GREAT thing about Shutterfly is they offer some great deals before Christmas. You can get your cards pretty cheap (especially if your like me and need to order 100+ cards).

Would you like to order your cards from Shutterfly this year? You have a CHANCE to WIN $50 off total order (does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos) right here, right now! The chance to win ends on October 26th. Winner will be contacted via email (if I am unable to contact the winner within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen).


a Rafflecopter giveaway

*All the opinions of these cards are my own, however this was a sponsored post by Shutterfly.*

5 comments:

  1. I love the card "Christ Wishes Religious Christmas Card." jamiemharmon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. I also like the idea of having a family picture with separate ones of the kids.
    brigette.raile@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Blessings card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Snowflake Banner. Now if only we could actually have some snow for this Christmas as well
    jenhayes216@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Frames Of Happiness and I love that you are doing this! You are one amazing mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...