Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Letter I

I'm not sure WHY it has taken us two weeks to do letter I, when we haven't even finished HALF of the work, but we're moving on next week. Maybe I just feel stuck in a rut? I think its because we were sick for the whole first week, then this past week was just jammed packed full and I've been really tired so I've been lacking motivation. #1 knows the letter and the sound, so I feel we can move on, because he's only 3, I figure we'll hit it again hard next year.

Here's what our 2 weeks of letter I looked like. Note, I did not take pictures of "every" thing.

 We did paint, we got new paint in the mail and did landscape painting then put sticks of INSECTS on the foreground when it was dry. This was the most fun activity of the 2 weeks I think.
 Letter Ii poke page. They both thoroughly enjoyed this too.
 Math: Inchworm Counting Matching the inchworm number with the correct leaf of holes. This was hard, but we got it done!
 Fine motor writing skills.
 Making the letter I.....or not.
 Letter I dot to dot page, but we used stickers again.
 Graphing and counting. He's good at this.
 What #2 did a lot of the time.
Color puzzles.

We missed a LOT of what I had planned, but that's ok, that's the beauty of homeschooling, right?

Linking Up to:

1 comment:

  1. Yep - the beauty of homeschool is being able to deviate from 'the plan' =-) Looks like you had a fun week! I just posted our I week too =-)

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...