Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, October 12, 2012

Pinterest Love: Jar - O - Lanterns

I LOVE Pinterest, I've pinned MANY things. I've made some, some have worked some have not. This is a fun little craft for the Halloween Season (or you could do it for the fall season if you don't celebrate Halloween). The original idea was found from Gleeful Things.

To Make this you'll need:
Mason Jar (or any other kind of jar would work)
Tissue Paper (fall colors)
Modge Podge (I make my own modge podge, 50/50 glue to water)
Foam Brush
Construction Paper I'd use more Tissue Paper after lighting the candle in the inside.
Candle

1. Wrap a piece of tissue paper around the jar (one piece should work).
2. Apply Modge Podge
3. Cut out your design, and modge podge it to the jar
4. Let dry (for a couple hours)
5. Place tea light candle in the inside and enjoy!

As you can see the TOP picture is one side with extra tissue paper for the design, which showed up nicely, the picture below is with a construction paper leave, not as illuminated.

Linking up to: 



1 comment:

  1. This turned out super cute! What a fun idea for Halloween =-)

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! I so look forward to seeing everyone's creativity. I hope you link up again tomorrow =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...