Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, November 26, 2012

Bec's Fiber Fetish

I'm SO excited to share with you my best friend from Ironic Adventures business. She's SO talented in what she makes. I have 3 hats from her already, and now baby #3 has this AWESOME Christmas Cocoon set. I wanted to do something with a stocking picture and hat but didn't want to make one myself, so I asked Becca if she'd make me one, and she did. It's just AMAZING! She does various hats, but also does custom orders. She's totally reasonable (way cheaper than people on Etsy, in my opinion) and she crochet's everything with love. Go and check out her webpage with many pictures of hats she's made and here to like her page on facebook! She can ship to anywhere, so no matter where you're located you can always order from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...