Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

Another delicious Pumpkin Recipe today for you. This one comes from Pinterest! My kids just LOVED this, #1 has 3 cups! It's pretty simple, and with all my pumpkin in the freezer, it was a good use of it! We'll be making these again I think! Here's the recipe.




Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 
1/2 banana (peeled, frozen, diced)
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
3/4-1cup vanilla soy milk (or milk of choice)
Few shakes of pumpkin spice (which I made myself with Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice)
Few shakes of cinnamon (optional)
Pinch of cloves
1tsp vanilla
4-5 ice cubes

It was so yummy! You should try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...