Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Send a Card for Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day is coming up. While no one in my immediate family is in the military, Veteran's Day is still a very special day. I have some dear friends who are serving and I'm so every grateful for their service (and their families).


Shutterfly is doing this amazing thing. They have a mission to send a thank you card to EVERY American Hero. There are over 1.5 million troops serving our country right now. I encourage you to create a card through the Shutterfly link on Facebook. Let's all do this prior to Veteran's Day this Sunday November 11.  This is all done at no cost to you! I What a great idea! Go check it out! Thank the military people and the veteran's for our freedom!

I've sent one. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...