Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sending Birth Announcements to the White House & Disney

I read a while back you can send birth announcements to the White House and to Disney World/Land. With #3 I'm going to do this! The person who did this before got replies back from both! I'll keep you updated as to what I get back!

To Disney....the address is:

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Walt Disney World
1675 N Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
or
Mickey and Minnie Mouse

The Walt Disney Company

500 South Buena Vista Street

Burbank, California 91521


White House
The Honorable Barack Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Rm 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington, DC 20500

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,

    Hope this note finds you well! My name is Jessica and I'm reaching out on behalf of Parents.com. I'm working on an assignment about sending baby announcements to the White House and Mickey Mouse. Would you be willing to answer a few questions about the process and your experience for the article? It will probably be rehashing this post a bit, but we'd love to talk to some moms firsthand that sent their announcements to the President!

    Let me know, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...