Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, January 21, 2013

Beef Stroganoff in 20 minutes!

This week I am going to share with you my mom's beef stroganoff. This is my "go to" recipe if we're short on time and we have hamburger taken out. This will take you 20 minutes from start to finish! Simple, easy, and super yummy. At least I think so. Probably not super "healthy".

What you need:
Egg Noodles (or noodles of your choice)
1# Hambuger
1/2 onion, chopped
6 strips of raw bacon, cut up
1 can of mushrooms
8oz of sour cream
1 can Mushroom soup
Season Salt
Minced Garlic
Pepper

Start a pot of boiling water for some egg noodles (I get so much free pasta from couponing that I just use whatever noodle is in the front of the row in my pasta section of my pantry).

Next in a large saucepan, put in your raw bacon, mushrooms, onions, and hamburger. Brown hamburger until cooked all the way at medium heat. Season with season salt, minced garlic, and pepper.

Once its cooked all the way through, add the mushroom soup. Mix in, then add the sour cream. Reduce to low heat, stir occassionally.

Add noodles to boiling water, cook until done. Drain and Rinse. 

Serve the stroganoff over noodles.

Ta.
Da!



Dinner in 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...