Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, January 14, 2013

Easy Quiche

This is SO easy, even if I did read the recipe wrong and screw it up, it's EASY. This came from one of my awesome EMEALS. I'm so excited to be using these this year and let me tell you, this first full week of using the emeals was AWESOME. It cut my grocery shopping, dinner prep, and all the decisions in HALF! What an awesome thing! Only draw back is they send the new recipes out on Wednesdays, and I do my meal planning on the weekend and start fresh Monday. I may have to revisit my plan. We'll see.

Anywho, the recipe. It's so simple and easy, and yummy. You should try it!

You need (this makes 2 quiches):
8 eggs (1/2c milk)
2c Chopped cooked chicken breasts
1 1/2c shredded cheddar
6oz can French Fried Onions
2 Ready made pie crusts

Mix eggs and milk together until well blended. Divide chicken, cheddar, and French onions evenly into both crusts. Pour egg mixture into pie crusts. Cook @ 350 degrees approximately 30 minutes or until eggs are done.

My only mistake was not cooking the chicken prior, so I cooked it at 400 degrees for 30 minutes and it was just fine. The chicken was super juicy! This will be a keeper recipe in our family! We'll probably add some mushrooms next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...