Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, January 21, 2013

Meal Plan Monday Jan 21-27

Alright. We made it a whole week without going to the grocery store, intentionally, but because we got hammered with the flu. We did have to make some quick trips to get power-aide, medicine, and 7-up. Not a total fail on not going grocery shopping. Pastor and the kids just had left overs or mac and cheese some nights, because this momma didn't cook Thursday-Sunday!

I'm going grocery shopping today sometime, with all 3 kiddos in tow. Wish me luck. This will be my FIRST trip with all 3 to the grocery store.

I pray we it out alive, and come out with the same number of kids as I went in.

We'll make it.

I think.

Anyway. I've decided I"m going shopping for the rest of the month on Monday, and I'll make my menu next week according to what I have in the house.

Here's what we're HOPING to eat this week:

Monday:
Breakfast: Cold Cereal, toast, juice
Lunch: Squash and noodles
Dinner: eat at church

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Cold Cereal, toast, juice
Lunch: Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Dinner: Asian Roast Beef & Potatoes

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Donuts from the special doughnut place in town, we're out this AM for doctors appts.
Lunch: Grilled Cheese
Dinner:  Left Overs

Thursday:
Breakfast: Eat breakfast at MOPS
Lunch: Nuggets & Fries
Dinner: Mushroom and Beef tips, corn, and fudge pie

Friday:
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, and hash-browns
Lunch: Mac n Cheese and Hot Dogs
Dinner: Friends over, Papa Murphies Pizza

Saturday:
Breakfast: Monkey Bread (never made this last time)
Lunch: PB & J, and Apple slices
Dinner:  Chick in a Jacket (never got to these last week either)

Sunday:
Breakfast: Muffins & Juice
Lunch: Freezer Meal- Lasagna & Garlic Bread
Dinner: Left Overs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...