Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, February 25, 2013

EASY Fudge

I LOVE Chocolate. Like really really LOVE it. I could eat a whole pound of fudge, if I didn't have a conscience. HOWEVER, I've learned through nursing #3 that she's very, I mean VERY sensitive to chocolate. REALLY God? Why!? I tried just ONE piece of my most delicious fudge, and she was throwing up for 15 minutes, straight. I could pump and dump, and I may have to go that route, but is it really worth it? I'm not sure. Why don't you try my fudge recipe and let me know!

EASY Fudge
You'll Need:
1 1/2 c White Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1-50z can of Evaporated Milke
1 1/2 cup mini marshmellows
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use semi sweet)


Steps:
1. Pour milk and sugar into medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil on medium heat. Stir constantly.
2. Boil for 5 minutes, continue stirring.
3. Remove from heat. Add vanilla, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
4. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour into a 8x8 square pan (greased)
6. Let set, and ENJOY (a piece for you and a piece for ME).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...