Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, February 15, 2013

Five Minute Friday: beloved

I'm starting a new routine on Fridays. I am Linking up with Lisa Jo  this week to participate in Five Minute Friday. This is a commitment of five minutes of unedited writing. It's a fun series. Join in!

Beloved.

Go.
Many things come to my mind when I hear this word. I am HIS beloved. I'm precious to HIM. But moreso when I hear this word I think of my three little babies. They are MY beloved.

How appropriate this comes the day before #1st fourth birthday. I'm so blessed to have such an awesome little man. I cherish the time we have together, even though some days it rather challenging.

I think of the awesome love that Jesus has for us, as we are HIS beloved children and I try day on and day out to have a similar love for my children.

Remember, you are HIS beloved.

Stop.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I couldn't agree more - the correlation between the two is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...