Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lego Addition...Freebie



I've been working on a freebie for you! #1 absolutely LOVES Legos. He plays with them at least 2 hours a day....if not MORE. Recently he has also been noticing that 2 & 2 make 4, and 3 & 5 make 8, and so on. So I figured I'd introduce him to addition through his Legos.


With the advice of my good friend Becca from Ironic Adventures, I made a 9 level (and review page) addition worksheet, with Lego clip art.


It was a hit with #1. He enjoyed it and grasped the concept right away!




Please let me know if you do this activity with your little ones. I'd love to hear about it and how it worked for you. I do ask that do not host this on your blog, rather link back to this post. But, SHARE AWAY! It's free for your personal use!

Enjoy!
Beth

Linking up here...












2 comments:

  1. My son loooves legos and your printables will be a great help! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be saving these for when my son is old enough! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...