Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lego Patterning


Last week I brought you Lego Addition (Lego Subtraction, coming next week!). Today I'm going to share with you 10 Lego Patterns you can bring and have your child recreate with Duplo Legos. We use these as a "quiet" activity after rest time. It's nice because the kids LOVE the Legos and they are using their brains to create a specific picture.


Please share this with your friends, I do ask that you do NOT host this on your blog, rather provide a link back to my site. These are all my own creations so I ask that you please not alter, copy, or sell any of this. I want to provide it free to you!

I hope you and your little one enjoy these as much as my kids do!

Blessings!






Sharing with...












2 comments:

  1. I found you from Sugar Bee Crafts! I'm your newest follower via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...