Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, February 25, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Monday again. Which means the meal plan. Last week, when I took a WEEK OFF of cooking, it was so nice. Ahh, back to the real life. Today, an awesome member from our congregation is watching my littles while I go grocery shopping. Going grocery shopping alone is like a SPA day...well, not really, but its right up there! Here's what I'll be getting groceries for this week. ALL of these meals are emeal recipes. Remember, to simplify life, I'm only planning SUPPER, breakfast and lunch is "fly by the seat of your pants" planning.





Make Time For Family - eMeals BlogMonday:  Eat at church.
Tuesday: Sesame Shrimp over Rice
Wednesday: Creamy Herb Pork Chops
Thursday: Taco Calzones
Friday: Cheez-it Chicken 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...