Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Scholastic Teacher February FREE Printable

When I was a teacher in the classroom I LOVED Scholastic Teacher Resources. I still love them. I even order book orders for my kids from time to time! Ordering books from Scholastic is much cheaper than buying books in the store. However, Pastor would argue with me that we don't need anymore books, since I own over 3,000 books (stored in boxes which are leveled for classroom readers). BUT I disagree...books are a good thing to have an abudnace of!

February SamplerSo, I got this email this weekend about a free teacher sampler. It has a few cute printables in it. I thought I'd share the link with you! So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...