Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, February 15, 2013

Unglued

Unglued. That's what I've become, or what I'm working towards. I've been horrible about keeping my "me, morning" time. This devotional helped me do just that.

I had heard about Lysa Terkeurst from many other women. In fact they just finished her bible study at church (but since I lead Children's Ministry I'm unable to attend).

I can see why people were talking about her and her bible study. This devotional was simple but yet just what I was looking for. It spoke words of wisdom and helped me positively think about some things that are going on right now. It's a nice 60 day devotional (however I read more than one a day some days).

Included in the devotional is a bible verse, a thought for the day (which I LOVED), the devotion itself, and then a closing prayer.

This devotion isn't a "touchy feely" Jesus Loves You devotional, rather its a devotional to help you focus on the positive and realize that we are imperfect, and THAT'S OK!


{I was given this book for my honest review from Blogging for Books.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...