The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. Like "hey you're going a great job, here's an award!". Something to make your day. It really made mine. It's a great way to get to know the blogger and to recongize fellow bloggers. It's like a fun chain letter in the blog world that helps bloggers connect and support each other and to discover new blogs.
I was nominated by the ladies over at Coffee With Us 3. If you haven't checked out their blog, its pretty neat and full of different things!
Now there's a few rules. The award is given to blogs with about 200 followers.
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Pass the award on to 11 other blogs, who have less than 200 (ish) followers, and link them in your post.
4. Ask the blogs you nominated 11 questions.
5. Go back to their blog and tell them you have nominated them.
GO ahead, do it. It'll be fun!
11 random facts about me:
- I grew up in a small town in North Dakota.
- I thoroughly enjoy shoveling the snow, but yet LOVE summer.
- I got married twice, to the same person, in the same year, with no divorce in-between.
- I LOVE cookie dough.
- I enjoy gardening, although I have a black thumb.
- If I could, I'd go barefoot, everywhere, all year.
- I make videos out of still pictures and videos in my spare time.
- I secretly want to move to Eastern Washington....one person knows why.
- I'm a closet hoarder.
- Movie watching is a hobby of mine.
- I enjoy traveling, even though I don't do it often
- How many countries have you been to? 5
- What is your favorite household chore? Vacuuming
- Least favorite chore? Folding the laundry and putting it away.
- Mountains or Oceans? Mountains
- Bob or Larry? Bob
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Europe
- Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter (and yes we are talking about cookies)? Both?
- Do you garden? Try.
- Favorite old school cartoon? Jetsons
- As a kid, what was your nickname? Beth
- What would your perfect day entail? Sleeping in, breakfast in bed, showering in peace, enjoying coffee and quiet time on the deck, having a massage, going to the park with my kids, who don't fight. Not cooking for dinner, and watching a movie with Pastor after the kids have been put to bed, by someone else.
- Is there anything that you collect, and if so what?
- What is your proudest moment, like, ever?
- Are you a Windows or Mac user?
- When on holiday/vacation; Do you take more photographs of the people you meet or the places you see?
- Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?
- Do you like the weather hot or cold?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- If you could meet someone from the past (who is diseased) who would it be and why?
- Why do you do what you do (everyday mundane things)?
- What is a hidden talent you have?
- What's your favorite chore?
Adventures in Craziness
Living Grace Out Loud
Nurturing Naters with Learning Activities at Home
Princess, Pies, & Preschool Pizzazz
Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
Frugal Ain't Cheap
Read Between the Lines
A Journey to a Dream
Losing It in Chicago