Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Ordinary

Again, linking up with Lisa Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday. It gets my brain thinking in a different way. 5 minutes of unedited, ordinary, writing. I really have enjoyed this so far. So, here we go.

Go. 
Ordinary. Not sure where exactly where to start. I'd say I lead an ordinary life. We wake up and do ordinary things. I'm an ordinary wife who spends her time making extra ordinary things happen for my kiddos. Playing fun games, doing fun crafts, and planning great meals.


I

Stop. 
Ugh, so short because #1 and #2 were fighting over toys and I had to intervene. Maybe next week. 


2 comments:

  1. There's nothing much more ordinary than being interrupted by the fighting kids - so been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! So nice to cross paths with you today, especially since I'm from cold MN and can relate to your growing up in ND! Isn't that ironic...the ordinary of the day interrupted your blog post. Oh well!! Blessings on your weekend, and hope you'll link up again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...