Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Well, its MONDAY again. Here's what our week looks like. We're eating at church TWICE a week now that its lent. Less cooking for me! Yahoo!

Monday:
Church- bringing some awesome pumpkin bars for dessert (I have some FRESH pumpkin, well frozen from this past fall that I'll be using)

Tuesday:
Porkchops & Hashbrowns, Salad & Jello


Wednesday: 
Soup Supper at Church

Thursday: 
Meatballs and Mashed potatoes, with apples

Friday:
Orange Chicken & Rice (sides to be made by others from our Monday night service), this is for a dinner meeting.

Saturday:
Freezer Meal- Enchaladas

Sunday:
Knoelpha Soup & fresh bread - I froze this last time I made it because we had too many left overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...