Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spinach Feta Florentine Chicken

Have you heard of Zaycon Foods? I absolutely LOVE their chicken. It's the best tasting chicken AND its cheaper than anywhere I can find in town! I love that I can buy 40 or 80 lbs at a time. Yes, we do have a second fridge (with a freezer) AND a deep freeze. I can prepare the chicken however I want when I pick it up. I usually chop some, slice some, shred some, and leave the rest in bigger breast pieces. Then, when I freeze it it's all ready to go. It's so quick, slick, and easy. If you haven't, register and see if they are delivering in your area. You won't be disappointed!



Recently Zaycon Foods Facebook page asked for people's favorite EASY chicken recipe. I shared my Spinach Feta Florentine Chicken. They said that four people would win $20 credit on Zaycon Foods website and ONE person would win $50 credit AND be mentioned on"AM Kentucky & Midday Live," when one of their people make the dish! Guess who that winner is....ME! 

I bet your wondering how to make this yummy EASY dish? It literally takes less than 10 minutes prep and 30 minutes to cook. My kids LOVE it. Well. Wait no longer. 
 

You need:
1 1/2lb Zaycon Chicken Breast
9oz package fresh baby spinach
4 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
4oz container feta cheese
8oz Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing

 



Directions:
In a greased 9x13 pan, layer spinach, chicken, tomatoes then feta. Pour bottle of dressing over all. 
 Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, uncovered. 
 Serve with angel hair pasta tossed in butter.







2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy, Beth! Do your kids like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids eat the chicken, but they ask for ketchup (silly kids)! They don't eat the spinach or tomatoes, but that just means more for me. The dressing keeps the chicken SUPER moist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...