You just need
Piece of wood
Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut your piece of wood the length you want it. Most of ours were about 2.5 x 8, but you can do whatever size works for you.
2. Drill two holes in the back, as a way to hang it on the wall.
3. Drill your holes for the eye hooks on the bottom of the wood.
4. Cover your wood with fabric. I did the top first, then the bottom pulling it tight. Then wrapped the sides like a present. Worked like a charm!
5. Find the holes that were drilled on the bottom (through your fabric, yes kinda hard, I know) and screw in your eye hooks.
6. Hang on the wall and ENJOY. You could also use these to hang necklaces or girls head bands! So easy!
**You could also use these to hand necklaces, girls head bands, etc. I am in the process of making one for each girl with their name on it for the bathroom. It will look so cute. The plus side. The only thing I didn't have on hand were the eye hooks, everything else was from around the house**
Linking up to: