Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Here

I haven't linked up with Lisa Jo Baker in a while because I've been so busy...but I do really enjoy REAL writing...with a little bit a solitude (I say little, because I've got squirmy #3 on my lap).

Here. Something a bit different this time.

Go.


Everything around us has the word here. Sign here. Go here. Stop here. Click here.  You are here. Why are you here? Register here. My favorite is...because its somewhat true in southeast Idaho, Spring is here.
 My dad is coming. Today. To visit. For the weekend (including Monday). We haven't seen each other in 10 months. The kids are ECSTATIC to say the least. He's coming here. 

Although some things in late last year, early this year has caused me to doubt many things, including our place of residence. I'm FINALLY at peace with being here.  

Last night I lead our Desperate study at my home. We talked about all the voices that we hear. How we really need to focus on God's word and HIS voice for us, and talk other peoples advice, with a grain of salt. I enjoy leading this study in my home. It helped me realize why I'm really here.

I'm possibly taking on a little heavier load at church. I will get to use my teaching background and my love for curriculum, the time has come, it's finally here. 

Easter has come and gone, but Jesus is here!

Stop. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean with being at peace with things at the present. Have a great time visiting with your dad (I would be excited like the kids are too!) and it sounds like an amazing opportunity at church to use your skills. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. that word here - we throw it around a lot but don't always stop to think of its implications.

    i love writing with a squirmy one on my lap... or hanging over my shoulder and brushing my hair... or both at the same time. :-)

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has finally arrived here too, and good friends along with it:) Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, and I am very thankful He is here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...