Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, April 22, 2013

Recipe Monday:Asian Roast Beef

Pastor LOVES roast. He grew up eating it a lot. I grew up eating have only ever made dry roast. Therefore I do not COOK roast often. However, through our emeals recipes we found an AMAZING roast recipe. This is by far the BEST ROAST I've ever eaten. The best part, its SIMPLE!


You need:
4lb chuck roast *(Pastor thinks that the best roasts are from Costco, I think he is right)
1 onion, chopped
1/2c soy sauce, 1/2c water, 1t ground ginger - I DOUBLE this, because we like a juicy roast.

Place roast in slow conker. Top with onions, salt and peeper. Combine soy sauce, water, and ginger. Pour over meat. Cover. Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or until done.

Serve with steamed rice, veggies, and dinner rolls! 

Linking up with


*Photo courtesy of http://www.cooknutri.com.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I've never tried an Asian flair with a roast. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for linking up on Tried and True Recipes: http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/04/tried-and-true-recipes-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...