Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Sunday, April 7, 2013

This past week...

I haven't blogged much this past week. I needed some time off. I needed to refocus my priorities, make lists, spend time with my precious babies, and take care of the MESSY house. I can't say I was too successful. I did get some things done. I planted all my "starts" for my garden and my salad mix and my brocolli has sprouted! I'm so excited. I'll be posting about that in the coming week.

However I realized that I'm WAY overbooked. You may see me scale down a bit for a while...and this summer I'll be taking a LOT of time off. We're going away for over 7 weeks this summer. It'll be VERY good for me. I may post here and there, but nothing on a schedule like I do now! Hopefully you'll stick around to see where we're going this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...