Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Card Idea

I have this neat little idea to make a simple Mother's Day Card. This is what 50 kids at our church will be making their moms during Children's Ministry this coming Sunday! Simple, Easy, and Great!

If you'd like my template, you can find it here.

The card is simple. I copied it on PINK card stock, and I cut them out, just because it can get a bit confusing. What you need to do, is fold it and then cut around the letters, making sure NOT to cut through the fold under the word "MOM".

 The card can read, WOW, Mom, WOW.... OR Mom, Wow, Mom!
The kids will be decorating them with markers, glitter glue, stickers, and all sorts of fun things! Simple and easy!



2 comments:

  1. this looks very nice for our sunday school class to do , thank you for a wonderful project,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm going to use this idea for my Sunday School Class. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...