Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, May 20, 2013

Recipe Monday: Cheesy Chicken Lasagna

I've pinned SO MANY recipes on pinterest that I thought it was time to try a new one. We tried the Cheesy Chicken Lasagna.

It took a while  to prepare. This was not an easy recipe to just throw together. So make sure you have a good 2 hours before you want to eat to make sure you have enough time to prepare it and bake it. I enjoyed it, Pastor, did not. For those of you who know Pastor, he is an extremely picky eater. He doesn't like ranch, and there is a packet of ranch in this, so I knew it was going to be a shot in the dark. It was very rich. Its going to take a while to eat it all up, so we'll probably freeze half and eat half.

Either way, not a flop of a recipe, but probably not one I'm going to add to our monthly menus.

What new recipe did you try this week?


2 comments:

  1. I just tried a Pinterest recipe, too. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls. They were okay, but I think my regular homemade pizza is better :( Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like trying Pinterest recipes too! Thanks for sharing at Tried and True recipes! http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/05/tried-and-true-recipes-13.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...