Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bathroom Project

Are you tired of all your kids bath toys sitting on the sides of the tub? Do the bowls of toys knock over when you walk by? Are the toys just piling up? If you answered YES to any of these questions, this EASY DIY project is for YOU! It cost me less than $20 and took only 15 minutes! It has made life SIMPLE in the bathtub with toys.

I wish I would've taken a BEFORE and After picture because this picture doesn't do my mess justice!

So what you'll need for this project is:
  • Shower Rod
  • Curtain rod hangers
  • Mesh Bags (I got mine at walmart. I was going to make my own, but these were cheaper and faster) 

You'll need to install the shower rod.
Add the curtain rod hangers.
Hand your mes bags.
Organize your toys.
Ta Da! Your finished.

This was SO easy and the kids can see ALL the toys much easier. Oh and we threw away the gross buckets that the toys were in (I think we got the buckets when the kids were born!).

Linking Up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...