Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, August 5, 2013

Beautiful Mornings

 
I really enjoy August mornings. They are nice and cool and the days are filled with a lot of sunshine. Today, while I was letting our Chocolate Zucchini Cake (post about that tonight) bake I enjoyed our beautiful weather and took my coffee, homemade Greek yogurt and my book outside on the deck to read. The big kids were playing in the back and it was peaceful!
 
Only after a while did the kids realize I was on the deck enjoying snacks, so they quickly joined in.
 
 
I absolutely LOVE reading on the deck!!! More importantly when its a book that spiritually feeds my soul! Captivating has captivated my heart and its so hard to put it down.
 
Back to enjoying the wonderful day and an amazing book.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you liked this book! I'll be recommending it to my book club for next month.
    LOVE deck time- Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. The book is amazing! I can't believe I haven't read it sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...