Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, August 12, 2013

Recipe Monday: BEST Zucchini Muffins, EVER

I have a TON of zucchini in my garden. A TON. I'll be making zucchini bread in the dead of winter, which I'm pretty pumped about.

Last week, August 8th was National Zucchini Day. So I came up with a new muffin recipe and its the best one I've made, to date!

Want to try them?

Zucchini Bread Muffins
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups white flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups grated, unpeeled zucchini
3 tsp vanilla

Beat eggs and sugar, add oil and spices. Blend. Add flour and zucchini and mix. Stir in vanilla. Put 1/4 cup into muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes for regular size muffins, 11-15 minutes for mini muffins. Allow to cool. Frost with cream cheese frosting.

Cream Cheese Frosting
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1/8 c butter, softend
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4c powdered sugar
1 Tbsp milk

Combine all until smooth. Frost Muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...