Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Monday, August 19, 2013

Recipe Monday: Zucchini Pizza


I'll be sharing new zucchini recipes with you the remainder of the summer I think. My garden is exploding with squash....all kinds, especially zucchini. They aren't little either. Here's my proof!



So we made Zucchini Pizza this past week. I made them into circles, but then realized the center (aka, seeds) aren't the best to eat, so next time I'll slice them the long way and take out the insides.

It was really simple.
I took a big Zucchini, sliced it about 1/2 in thick. Brushed it with Olive Oil and broiled it for 2-3 minutes.
Then I added 2tbsp pizza sauce, Canadian bacon or pepperoni (Canadian bacon ones were my favorite), and cheese!
Then I broiled them for another 1-2 minutes and voila. Fast, Easy, Healthy, (Gluten Free) Pizza! 
Next week I'll share a Zucchini Casserole that my family (minus Pastor, because he doesn't like squash, I now find out) LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...