Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, September 20, 2013

MIA

So I've been a little MIA lately and I apologize...and I probably won't be posting much for a month or two because....


Pastor received a call from a church in the Portland area, and he has accepted that call so we are moving from Idaho to Oregon, our move date is October 31/November 1. We are praying that our house sells so we can buy a new house in Portland. It's busy packing all the stuff with 3 kids. This will be my first move with more than one kid, but this will be Pastor and my 6th move in our 9 years of marriage. I apologize if posts will be lacking, but its because we will be packing and moving westward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...